About This Role
My client is looking for an exceptional and technically experienced eCommerce Marketplace Manager for an established e-Commerce website selling gifts & household items online. Ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years of e-Commerce experience, and must have at least 1-2 years of experience working with Amazon and Amazon Seller Central (any other eCommerce retailer experience valid), utilising the fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) shipping process.
Ideal candidate would have previous experience of launching a successful store and managing inventory via FBA.
- Dealing with day-to-day operations of managing the catalogue and content management, images, pricing, inventory (including FBA), and marketing campaigns, while monitoring sales by analysing data for discounted items.
- SKU and UPC management: descriptions, new item set up, activation/deactivation, attribute and image optimization, inventory and shipment management
Monitor product inventory and direct flow of inventory to Amazon
- Support Amazon Seller Central initiatives that include but is not limited to: creating FBA orders, managing customer feedback, merchandising, display advertising and search marketing campaigns
- Contacting Amazon to resolve product listing issues. Retain and grow Amazon by providing elevated levels of customer satisfaction
- Analyse product sales performance to determine the best and worst performing SKU’s and manage account profitability, and manage trade budget and business goals
- Collaborate with senior management across the organization to effectively integrate sales optimization & merchandising strategies along with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business
- Develop Amazon reporting summaries, search term analytics and competitive benchmarking and make recommendations to drive business KPI, providing daily and monthly sales data reports.
- Proactively work to identify sales performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Strong experience with Amazon Marketplace paid marketing i.e., sponsored products, headline search ads & AMS
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon’s systems with know-how to help resolve any Amazon.com issues that may arise from MAP violations
- Execute and aid in continued development of our marketplace strategy for Amazon, eBay, and other third-party marketplaces with a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of E-commerce
- Launch new eCommerce marketplaces and online retailers if required
- Support Retailer initiatives that include processing orders and returns for all retailer accounts
- Coordinating content and assets of the website and working alongside digital marketing, merchandising and product development teams to optimize sales performance in support of marketing campaigns, product offerings, and promotions as needed
- Implementation and maintenance of marketing and SEO content on blog using CMS
Solid communication skills, both verbally to build relationships, and in writing to accomplish follow-up. Strong listening skills and adaptability to adjust style and message
- Strong level of customer service required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To apply, please send you CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” by clicking the link below.
Location: West Drayton
Salary: Up to £32K – will neg slightly for right candidate
- 1-2 years of e-Commerce experience, including an understanding of merchandising and marketing programs for e-retailers
- 2-3 years of experience with Amazon Seller Central (including some experience working with Amazon for fulfilment)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/sales and marketing/relative field with relevant work experience
- Amazon marketing experience (PPC)
- A strong understating of key eCommerce metrics and what drives them
- Experience with other online marketplaces preferred (e.g.; Wayfair, THD, Overstock, Lowes)
- Microsoft Word (Proficient in Excel)
- Ability to work independently