Hayes Staff Recruitment occupies a large office and training site in the heart of Hayes town. The social care team is 24 hour operational 365 days of the year to assist with ALL of your social care support needs.
We have a diverse workforce offering support to clients in many different ways. Our support services cover the following:
• Organising/scheduling a full individual tailor made schedule/program of activities on a daily or weekly basis
• Assistance with travel training
• Personal budgeting for individuals
• Social inclusion encouraging making new friends and maintaining existing friendships
• Supporting individuals in activities of daily living, (examples; cleaning, meal planning & cooking, shopping, personal care, medication)
Hayes Staff’s social care workforce are able to offer support and assistance in various different social care settings:
• Supporting children & adults with disabilities to access community/outreach activities
• People with learning and/or physical disabilities
• People with sensory loss
• People with mental health issues
• People with behaviour support needs
• Family support services for parents/carers requiring respite support
• Asylum services for both Adults and Children
Hayes Staff’s social care workforce undertake annual Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks from Hayes Staff as we are a CRB Umbrella organization and offer our CRB services to many companies who require them in the UK.
All social care staff receive the following training as part of their continued professional development:
• Skills for Care Induction training on joining Hayes Staff
• Manual handling training
• Foundation Level Food Hygiene training
• Health & Safety Awareness (mci. Infection Control, COSHH, RIDDOR, Emergency Aid
• Medication Administration
• Adult Protection
• Child Protection
Hayes Staff Recruitment also has its own NVQ Training & Assessment Centre which is City & Guilds approved. We are therefore able to train our social care staff and other social care providers in all Levels of Social Care NJVO’s up to Registered Manager Level.
All Hayes Staff Social Care staff receive regular supervision sessions from the Management Team at Hayes and we actively encourage feedback from our clients and their primary carers to enable Hayes to continually evolve and change clients support packages to their ever changing physical and emotional requirements.
Hayes Staff encourage all of our clients to reach their set aims and outcomes of their support package depending on their individual requirements.
‘”The two members of your staff who currently look after my young son are excellent, always punctual, and reliable”.
For more information on how we can help you, or how to join our team call us on
020 8569 2662